Welcome to LoVe and StUff

Hello everyone



I hope you enjoy reading this blog, find it interesting and somewhat worthwhile. Please feel free to comment as you wish and share the links with your friends and family. You may also leave questions if you desire, and i will try and answer you as best i can.



Thank you for taking the time to involve yourself with my blog.



Colour Yourself Happy

x x x

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Throw Some Glitter, Make it Rain



I think that glitter is the most amazing thing. I absolutely love how it sparkles and shines when it gets hit by a ray of light and somehow, it brings out the goodness of your soul through your eyes, the happiness in your heart and it just makes you feel so damn good because your shining!! YES, it's messy and gets transferred onto other people easily, but to me, it feels like the love and sheer joy for something so simple is being shared. So... THROW SOME GLITTER, MAKE IT RAIN!!

2 comments:

  1. Glitter is amazing and messy. There is definitely a place for it when doing yourself up. Sometimes glitter makes me feel like a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me feel special and princess fairy like too

    ReplyDelete